Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Inspirational Quote

I always love to read inspirational quotes from the great philosophers, scientists, inventors and spiritual leaders from past and present. I believe it gives us a glimpse of what is in their hearts as well as in their minds. There is nothing like finding a great inspirational quote that can lift you up after a day that maybe didn't go so well. I had stopped reading and trying to find these quotes for quite some time....I don't really know why. I  just read this one from Stephen Hawking, probably the smartest man on the planet. It was an interview with Diane Sawyer and he was talking to his children ( I never knew he even had children)...this is what he said: "One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away."

No comments:

Post a Comment